5.26.2013

Seminary Graduation

Yesterday Toby graduated
From seminary. I am so proud of him. For most of those years he got himself up and was on time for his ride all on his own. Getting up for early morning class that starts 5:50 am and is at least 10 minutes away, requires some dedication and perseverance.


He is growing up to be a fine young man and I am so proud of him!


He will still go to seminary again next year since he has another year of high school to finish. But it is good preparation for his testimony and his mission (which is coming up faster than I will be prepared for).


Here he is with our bishop and the other two graduating seniors, Frances and Alec.

-betcjane

2 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations, Toby. We are so PROUD of you. We know that you will be an awesome missionary.

grannybabs said...

We changed classes every semester when I went to school. I graduated in January. So I started seminary in the last half of 8th grade and finished in the fall - so I ended seminary the previous June. That one semester without seminary was kind of weird. And I didn't get an automatic ride to school either!!

Congrats to Toby!!