5.24.2013

Hazel's birthday party

***So I finally decided to get an app for blogging. Because I've discovered that if I can't do it on my phone, it won't get done! Hopefully I'll start updating more often this way.
Hazel turns 8 on Monday. I can't believe my baby is 8! Because its such a milestone birthday we are celebrating with lots of special activities that Hazel has been looking forward to for a long time.




We started this afternoon off with a trip to Claire's to get her ears pierced. Hazel was a little apprehensive. But she didn't even flinch!




And now has pretty little diamonds in her ears! And she picked out some new earrings to start her own little collection.








Then we took three of her friends and got manicures.




The ladies at the salon were so nice and treated them like young ladies.




Next we hit up Noodles and Co. for dinner.




Followed by a trip down the street to the toy store.








Aspen made her this fabulous cake!








The girls played until it got dark and they broke out the glow sticks. And we made s'mores.




Isaac set up the tent in the backyard for the girls to camp out in. I was beginning to worry that there wouldn't be any sleeping at this sleepover. But they finally nodded off around 11:30. I am, however, being kept awake by my itchy throat while laying on this little cot in the tent with them. I might be going back in to find the Benadryl.
More celebrations will be continuing over the weekend.

No comments: