8.06.2012

Projects

I bought the dresser for Aspen almost 2 years ago. Aspen wanted to paint her dresser. So we are finally doing it.
Finally getting around to painting aspen's dresser that I bought almost two years ago.
Aspen's fave color is yellow.  And she decided on hot pink handles.  Aspen did a great job.
Hazel and Aspen are so excited for their new room. Aspen painted this dresser for the two of them.  I love the yellow and hot pink handles.
And since the girls are sharing, and Hazel wanted a project too, Hazel painted her mirror to match.
Hazel painted this mirror for the new room. Pink to match the dresser handles.
She wanted to do it all by herself.  (I helped when she wasn't looking.)  But I think it's going to look fabulous.

4 comments:

chris jenkins said...

looks awesome! wish I could find stuff like that to refinish here. been to many goodwills and garage sales and can't find anything! I go to the midwest and find tons but unfortunately can't afford to ship it back to Vegas.

Betsy said...

I bought this dresser in Texas. I think I looked for more than a year. It is getting harder and harder to find inexpensive all wood furniture. More people sell on craigslist I guess.

grannybabs said...

Looks like a great project.

Chelsea said...

i have the smaller dresser in that set that i have yet to refinish, too. you guys did a fantastic job. i LOVE it!