8.05.2012

Toothfairy

This picture of Hazel is from April.
Day 11: #someone I talks to today. One of my favorite short people:)
This picture is from June.
Hazel lost another tooth! Looks like she can fit two or three straws in there now.
She lost a bunch of teeth on the three months in between.  There were lots of visits from the Tooth Fairy. And Hazel came up with some requests for her as well.
For hazel from the tooth fairy
One of her friends had received pixie dust from the Tooth Fairy.  And so a note was left under Hazel's pillow asking for some of her own.  The first request was answered with, "I'm all out of pixie dust.  Next time."  The next time was sooner than expected.  And Hazel hadn't forgotten.  So the Tooth Fairy brought the dust. 
The next morning Hazel wasn't convinced.  She said, "It's just sugar sprinkles.  My friend got a more powdery pixie dust."  I guess there are different kinds of pixie dust.  I think she bought that.
Hazel left this great note for the tooth fairy last week. She is so cute!  Love my baby.
The next note to lext the Tooth Fairy know she'd lost all her front teeth.  So cute!

Hazel is still pretty toothless.  We are still waiting for her teeth to grow in.  We've had troubles eating fresh corn on the cob and whole apples.  But straws can slip right though the front!  Soon we will start braces (waiting on those teeth to grow in to start).  She isn't a baby girl anymore.  I can't believe Hazel is growing up so fast. 

No comments: